We have an opportunity for a Part-Time Payroll Administrator to join our team. The ideal candidate will be conscientious, organised with good communication skills to process and provide accurate payrolls and reporting to our clients.
The successful applicant should have previous knowledge of working within practice and or experience within all aspects of payroll processing, dealing with numerous payrolls/bureaus.
In addition, be able to liaise with clients, HMRC and all external contacts, working on own initiative and to strict deadlines.
Duties to include:
• Processing end to end multiple payrolls including Monthly, Weekly and 4-Weekly
• Ensuring new starters, leavers and amendments have been processed
• Liaise with clients and all external contacts
• Processing P45s and statutory payments SMP, SPP, SSP, SPL etc
• Processing attachment orders and reporting payment details to clients
- Auto enrolment using various providers
- Filing RTI reports
- Year-end processing
- Knowledge of CIS would be an advantage as processing such deductions will form part of the role.
……. if this is for you, contact us with your CV
Suggested 21 hours per week with salary dependent upon knowledge & experience £25,000 – £28,000 (pro rata).